Sunday, May 29, 2011

Romania: Press Conference Târgu-Mureş

Today there was a press conference with Sandra and she was talking about different FAKE-Profiles about her person on Facebook....


Read more about what she said....

"SANDRA internationally known artist said today in a press conference that do not mix at all with modern technology and could give up music because of false postings on Facebook.
She does not agree with all computers, so no personal account of social networking.
Someone created but up three accounts with her name, which has infuriated her so much that he thinks to give up his musical career.
"I hate laptops, I hate to write on the computer. I page up, I have an Iphone that I call friends and family. Urscă to write even SMS. Do not ever post on the Internet, but I heard that someone is up to has made three accounts with my name. This person is impersonating me, talk about private things in my life. anyone would realize that I do not talk to my fans about my private life. I heard from a friend that person talking about my children, my family.'s crazy or what? I do not know how to write computer. If half of the year that person will not stop, I stop singing because my family is a priority, "said Sandra
.
She will perform tonight in Victoria Square in Targu-Mures."


1 comment: